I guess I should ammend my previous statement. Yes Lorie you get credit too for introducing me to blogging. I apologize for not giving you credit previously. So thanks to both Sally and Lorie.
Snow snow and more snow. Even though we've had nice days inbetween it feels like we have had snow nostop. It's snowing right now and according to the weather lady we have a chance of snow every other day for the next week. Mom if you are looking at this I don't mean to scare you, but the day of our c-section we are supposed to be getting (and I quote the weather lady) "a potent" snow storm. Luckily, they aren't usually right when it comes to snow. They say 2" and we get 20". They say 20" and we get 2". So don't panic yet. We'll start panicking if that is still what they are saying on the 25th.
1 comment:
cannI so hope you realize I was kidding. :)
~Lorie
Post a Comment