Meatball Sub Casserole
2 Tbsp. chopped green onion
1 Tbsp. seasoned bread crumbs
1 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
1/3 -1/2 lb ground beef
6 slices french bread baguette (1/2" or so thick)
2 oz. cream cheese, softened
2 Tbsp. mayo
1/4 tsp. italian seasoning
dash of pepper
2/3 C. mozzerella cheese (seperated)
1 C. spaghetti Sauce
1/4 C. water
1 garlic clove, minced
Combine onion, bread crumbs, parmesan, and beef. Form into meatballs and Bake @ 400* for 8-10 min, or no longer pink.
Arrange bread slices in ungreased shallow baking dish (8x8 works good). Combine: cream cheese, mayo, italian seasoning, and pepper; spread over bread. Sprinkle with 1/3 C. mozz. cheese.
In a bowl combine: spaghetti sauce, water and garlic; add meatballs. Pour over bread. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake, uncovered @ 350* for 25-30 min.

2 comments:
That does look really good, Too bad Josh is on a diet and I can't make it. I'm trying to cook really low fat for him, and ground beef is definitely not low fat. I even made fish the other night. Target has some pre-seasoned fillets and it actually wasn't that bad. Pick a chicken recipe for me next time so I can try it. No cream cheese though, that's bad news for diets.
Looks good! I'm anxious to try it. Glad Chris liked the Lime Chicken. You can try it with lemon also.
Post a Comment