Friday, October 31, 2008

Our Halloween

Ava isn't old enough to go trick or treating yet, but we still managed to have some fun this week. We carved pumpkins and dressed up for trunk or treating at church. Here are a few fun pictures:



Ava's Halloween outfit, courtesy of my good friend Miri.



Grandma Shideler made "dinner in a pumpkin". It actually was really good. Ava liked the cooked pumpkin a lot...it kind of tasted like sweet potatoes.



Chris was in charge of our pumpkin. I had hurt my right shoulder so I couldn't really do much to help.



My sister-in-law Phoebe and her son Bennet carving their pumpkin.


From left to right: Chris's pumpkin, Phoebe's pumpkin, Grandpa Shideler's pumkin.
Phoebe let me borrow this pig costume for Ava to wear to the trunk or treat.

She looked so dang cute!

My friend Steph with her daughter (and Ava's soon to be friend) Rylee, and Ava and I.








3 comments:

Meghan said...

Ava does look so dang cute! And so do you, Jenn!!

Sally said...

How cute! You dressed up like a city girl for Halloween! J/K Ava looks adorable, and you look hot! I love the green jacket.

Courtney Curt said...

so cute!