Today Ava is 10 months old. I can hardly believe it. I remember when she was just a newborn I wanted SO badly for her to be older and to get past the newborn stage (I struggled a lot with the whole not getting any sleep thing!). Now that she's past it, I'd like to go back and enjoy it just a little longer. I know most mothers experience being sad that their baby is growing up but I just didn't realize I would experience it so soon. These two pictures make me especially sad because they make her look older. More like a toddler than a baby.
I'd like to take Ava to Never Never Land!
9 comments:
And before you know it, she'll have a cute little girl just like her.
She is too darling. I can't get over all that hair! Love your posts.
And before you know it, Ava's daughter will have a little girl...
She really does look so grown up in that first picture especially. I still wish I could go back to when Samm was a baby and just rock her to sleep one more time.
wow, she really does look lots older in those pictures. Thats crazy. Well growing up is just part of life i suppose.
Is Ava standing on her own in the last pic??
Then before you know it, Ava's Daughter's DAUGHTER will then have another DAUGHTER and you will have to do all the geneology.
I'll be dead by then! Or translated at the very least! :)
It's okay Jenn, we all have blonde moments! I should have been more specific and said "we both have the same background." Lol.
Post a Comment