So a few months ago Chris came home from a trip with a shirt for Ava that says "My Mom Is Hot". I've been too embarrassed to put Ava in it. Then yesterday, Chris found it behind the couch (I wonder why/how it got there), and so I decided to put it on her today. I figured today is a good day to test it out since I'm not going anywhere. But I still can't decide if it's funny or just plain conceited.
Funny vs. Conceited?

Yup, just plain conceited.
8 comments:
ha ha! I love it!That's awesome!
Cute shirt! She is such a little doll. The bath picts are really cute.
I understand how you feel...we got a gift from Burgess' aunt. It's a Onesie that says "Of course I'm cute, these are my parents..." and then it has pictures of us on it. I was like...this is so cute but I don't think we could ever put our kid in it. It's just weird.
hehe, the truth is the truth though Jenn, your a hot mama :p
I almost bought a shirt for James once that said "If you think I'm cute, you should see my Mom." I decided no at the last minute, but I think you should go for it with Ava!
Own it! you know it's true!
Now would that shirt be classified as her "town clothes"?
Since Jenn is too embarrassed to post pictures of her cute little ranch house, check out my blog for a few pics http://keithandnataliemorgan.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment