I find it rather sweet how naive some people can be. Putting a sign on your Halloween bowl that says "Please Take Just One" is not going to stop obnoxious 13-year-olds from swiping all the candy in the bowl. Get a clue people!
Sounds like you have more details to share about this experience. We saw a few bowls of candy sat out with similar signs. The truth of the matter: If the candy was gross, like "Mary Janes" no problem. If Hersye's chocolate is involved, then you'd better believe I might just tell the kids to take the whole dang thing! :)
3 comments:
so, what inspired this post??
Did you take more than one?
Sounds like you have more details to share about this experience. We saw a few bowls of candy sat out with similar signs. The truth of the matter: If the candy was gross, like "Mary Janes" no problem. If Hersye's chocolate is involved, then you'd better believe I might just tell the kids to take the whole dang thing! :)
Post a Comment