I have so many pictures that I want to post from the last couple of months I just don't know where to begin. I probably won't get to very many of them, but I wanted to post some especially for Grandparents!
Ava love's Chris sooo much. It's really sweet. A few weeks ago she started to turn away from me whenever Chris was holding her and I would try and take her. She is still doing it. I guess we know she'll definately be a daddy's girl.

Ava love's Chris sooo much. It's really sweet. A few weeks ago she started to turn away from me whenever Chris was holding her and I would try and take her. She is still doing it. I guess we know she'll definately be a daddy's girl.
6 comments:
Ohmygoodness, Jenn... Ava is ADORABLE!!!!!!
She is just darling! I can't believe how big she is getting!
NO! No not stalking here! I am glad I need to add people to my blog I am glad I have another looker, sometimes I think I do this only for myself. In fact I was like OH YA! I got anther comment. Six is the most I have ever had! Yes you Kerri Walsh. If fact I was like go Jen hot bod! SO glad you are in the ward!
Yeah for blog buddies! Now I can always know what you've been up too...ha ha I know, that sounds creepy. But I love checking out your photos. Ava is precious!
Of course she's gorgeous, look at her mom and dad! I love those pictures. Grandma sends a kiss!
Glad to see you're back. Ava is so cute! She's looking a lot like you. Very adorable!
Post a Comment