Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Ava

We celebrated Ava's birthday on the 23rd this year so that my family could be here for the party. The cake decorater was off work when I showed up so I had to write on the cake myself....not too pretty. But apparently it still tasted good. It made a nice red mess all over Ava!
Of course Ava loved opening the presents. It didn't take her long to figure out that there were toys inside!
And it wouldn't be Ava if we didn't have at least one meltdown. I honestly have no clue what it was even about.

So there it is in a nutshell. Ava is two!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

She is so cute Jenn! I can't believe how big she is. Her hair is gorgeous! It looks like it's getting lighter...is it just the pictures or am I right?

Sally said...

Macy keeps pointing to the last picture and saying "Ada. Sad." I think the word two actually means melt down.