Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Look At What We Made!

I had a cute little story and post to go along with these pictures and right as I was ready to post it something happened and I lost it all. I don't feel like typing it all again so here is the quick version:

Chris and Ava made a snowman.
It was big.



8 comments:

Sally said...

That is one big snowman! Do you remember the snowwoman that Dad made one year?

Jenn said...

you mean the one with boobs and a bra? lol. yes. I remember!

Kory Jane said...

That is huge!!! Go figure the man couldn't make anything small.

Lorie said...

A good partner with our Christmas tree this year. Looks awesome!

Lorie said...

A good partner with our Christmas tree this year. Looks awesome!

Lorie said...

How did I get on there twice??

Lorie said...

How did I get on there twice??

Lorie said...

Okay, not funny anymore.