Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ice Fishing

I forgot I had these pictures to post until just now, otherwise I could have posted them sooner....I know my blog has been boring lately. Chris took Ava ice fishing a couple of weeks ago and here are a few pictures. Although she appears to be having fun the fun only lasted about 10 minutes. Then she got cold, bored, and wanted to go home.



Her cousin Bennet was there too.

Ava, Dad, and Cash.
They never did catch anything but 10 minutes isn't really enough time for fishing. Oh well. We'll try again when she's a little older maybe.

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Jenn, Kate LOOOOOVVVED her pet shop! Thank you so much for thinking of her on her birthday. She loved that it came from Ava and had a smile going from ear to ear. You are way too sweet. Way to get out and enjoy the winter. Maybe soon Chris can take Ava skiing?!

Sally said...

Oh that just looks cold! Kind of like what it looks like when I look out my window, and I have no desire to leave the house. Ava was good to last 10 minutes.