There are no pictures of the girls here because I was so busy trying to make these things that it slipped my mind. What was supposed to be a quick, fun, easy project that I could do with Ava turned into several hours and me doing most of the work by myself. Ava's attention span doesn't last that long. She did however do
some of the work and I think she had fun. So even though there aren't pictures of the girls here are our Valentine's Day cards.
And because I'm a control freak/perfectionist and wanted the butterfly cards to be perfect....the above picture shows the cards that I gave them free reign on. I cut out hearts, gave them stickers and glue and let them go crazy. We'll be handing out both. :)
1 comment:
I think their hearts turned out great! And so did your butterflies. I was actually really proud of myself when we made ours last week for letting Macy do hers completely on her own.
Post a Comment