Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Might As Well Do The Other Two While I'm At It....

It is really not easy taking pictures of my own children. I don't know how the professionals do it! Yikes. I was fortunate enough to get a few decent ones. They are still quite ametuer but I am getting better each time. Now if only my photo subjects would cooperate I could really learn!

Here are Ava's 4 year old pictures and Sadie's 3 year old pictures. Pick your favorite and leave a comment so I can decide which ones will go on the wall!

 Ava 1
 Ava 2
 Ava 3
 Ava 4
 Ava 5
 Sadie 1
 Sadie 2
 Sadie 3
 Sadie 4
Sadie 5

7 comments:

Court said...

Cute Picts. Ava 4 & Sadie 1 are my favorites.

Ria said...

Well, choosing for the wall I'd have to say Ava 2, but seriously my favorite of both of them is number 5. They are great!

Krista Johnson said...

Ava 2 and a tough call between Sadie 3 and Sadie 5. Love seeing the pics!

Sally said...

I like both of their #1's but Sadie's 5 is super cute also! Good luck deciding. Great job by the way!

Keith said...

5 & 5

Dee dee said...

I'm with Sally #1 of both girls but I also love #5 of Sadie. Do I get a CD with all the pictures? Also the ones of Gracie.

Unknown said...

I love Ava 2 and Sadie 5.