We got back from our trip to Oklahoma a few days ago but I haven't had time to post any pictures. Now that I do have time, I can't decide which ones to use. Here are a few (or many) of the cutest ones. More to come when I have time....
Grandpa and Ava taking a nap before church.

Aunt Natalie puts Ava to sleep while we shop!
Ava without pacifier.........

Ava with pacifier. (Yes that monstrous thing is her pacifier!)

Hangin' with Uncle David.

3 comments:
are you kidding me!? isn't david still 8??? :) ava is so cute!
I'm glad you put up some pictures of Macy and Ava, I felt like I already had too many pictures on my post so I didn't put up any of the two of them.
Those pictures are so cute...She is already starting to grow...What a doll...I can't believe that last picture is David...I can only see david as a little baby too...It's been too long since I've seen your family!
Post a Comment