Sunday, March 16, 2008
Riding In Cars With Babies
Chris and I went back to his family ranch for the first time since Ava was born. It's a three hour drive that depending on weather and traffic in the mountains can turn into a 4 or 4 1/2 hour drive. Ava actually did okay. On the way there she slept for the first hour and a half. Then I fed her. She cried for the next half hour, and then luckily fell asleep until we arrived. On the way home she slept for two hours, I fed her, she cried for ten minutes, then slept most of the way home. It was as bad as I had anticipated it might be. It turned out to be a really fun trip and when I get a chance I'll post some pictures. Right now Ava is screaming and I think I better go try and save Chris.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad you had a good trip. We need more pictures for sure!
It was fun to see you last weekend. Sorry I didn't get up early enough to say "good-bye". You guys are so fun... we miss you!
Lorie
yes, give us some more pictures!!!
Post a Comment