I hate to be considered one of those wives that "nags" all the time, but I have to say that this time it finally paid off. After the millionth time of me bugging, and after my sister-in-law said "not having the internet is like having a phone with a cord", Chris finally agreed to get internet access at our house. YAH!! And now that I've written this blog he can't go back on his word! hehe. So as soon as we get it set up you can expect a lot more action to be happening on this blog!
As Lorie put it, welcome to the 21st century!
5 comments:
woohoo! it's about stinkin' time! :)
That is awesome! I look forward to lots more blogging and pictures!
It's about stinkin time!! We haven't seen pictures of your beautiful girl in forever. What is she about five now?!?
ps. I'm about to order my suit. Can't wait for Florida!!!
I should probably butt out of your personal lives-- Hopefully I didn't cause any "friction" between you guys. :) Love ya!
Jenn!!! I am so happy for you!!! This will be great for staying in touch. ps. i just started the children of the promise books....
Post a Comment