Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Grandpa's B.S

My Grandpa has been telling stories for as long as I can remember. As a kid my brothers and sisters and my cousins and I would all gather around and listen to his stories. Even as an adult I enjoy hearing his stories. Even the ones I've heard before. No one can tell a story like he can.
My favorite thing my grandpa did was whenver he would tell a story about when he was a kid he would always say "when I was a little girl"....
With encouragement from family he has written a book. It's about his life but written with all of his stories included. Most are humorous but there are others that are serious. He is in the process of having it edited but he currently has the first 6 chapters on his web page. In reading the first chapter I finally discovered why he said "when I was a little girl". If you like to read and want to hear some very entertaining stories I recommend his book. The link to his book is in my friends and family. Grandpa's B.S. (best stories). Enjoy!

No comments: