Sunday, May 11, 2008

A few fun ones!

I'm leaving to go out of town for a week tomorrow and I think I'm going to have blogging withdrawls. Because I have access to the internet at home now I've become addicted to blogging and emailing my sister 20 times a day. So I've decided to do one more post before I go just to help hold me over. This is Ava's first ever ponytail. I think she looks like a samari, but it's still really cute. It sticks straight up and there is not way to get it not too. I tried making the ponytail off to the side a little bit but all that did was make the ponytail stick straight out to the side. Everyday her hair gets longer though so eventually it won't do that.
Uncle Keith came to visit a while back and Ava had a good time with him.
It's just too cute of a picture to not post!
In honor of Uncle Keith's being in town, I had Ava wear the dress he got her to church. I thought she looked adorable, but the finger she's giving me would indicate she thought otherwise!



4 comments:

Meghan said...

Oh, so cute!

Allyson said...

Hi Jenn. I was actually just thinking about you the other day and how you and Meg would always be together. Your daughter is so cute. I haven't seen her before. How old is she now?

Mike, Alicia, Roman & Madden Shideler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike, Alicia, Roman & Madden Shideler said...

I put on a comment then deleted it.. I really don't have this blog thing down one bit. Anyway... She is soo darn adorable. I can't believe how much she's grown since we saw her in Glenwood. You and Chris made a beautiful baby.