you tell your husband your future brother-in-law will be staying the night and the coversation goes like this:
Chris: "So where will he be sleeping?"
Me: "On the couch."
Chris: "So where am I supposed to sleep?"
Sorry sweetie. I guess you'll just have to sleep with pregnant me!
7 comments:
LOL!!
That is sad, but funny
Hee hee. I can totally relate, except it's usually me on the couch when I'm pregnant.
haha...that's funny. I just looked at your due date...and it's REALLY soon! Good luck with everything! We are excited to see all of you at the wedding!
That's too funny! I'm cracking up.
Here's my bread recipe, and I really like it.
Dissolve 4 tsp. yeast in 1 cup very warm water.
Add 3/4 cup sugar. Set aside and wait until it's foamy on top. (usually just like 4 or 5 minutes)
In a different (large) bowl, mix 1 can evaporated milk and 1 can water. Add 1/2 cup oil or melted butter, 1 tsp salt and 8 cups flour. (I usually do like 6 of the cups with ground up wheat, but if you want just white flour, it's good too)
Add the yeast mixture and mix well.
Add 3-4 more cups flour. Mix and knead.
Cover bowl with towel, and let rise until dough is doubled in size. (I put the bowl in the window seal, or somewhere warm, so it'll rise faster, but it usually still takes a good hour to rise.
Lay on counter and cut into 4 sections. I kindof flatten out each section with my hands, then start rolling from one side, roll it up, pinch the ends down and tuck under. Place in greased bread pan, and let rise again (usually about 30-40 more minutes). Bake at 350 for 35 minutes. Remove from pan, and brush tops with butter.
Yum
I would have died if Burgess didn't sleep with me.
He helped me up every time I had to go to the bathroom (2-3 times a night) - he rubbed my back so I could relax (sometimes for 15-20 minutes) there were even times when he got up with me in the middle of the night and took a bath with me when I was really struggling.
Gosh - what do you do with out him?!?!
Pretty soon it won't be a belly in between you guys! Next Sunday you'll be nursing a baby! Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment