Marilyn had this old plastic kids pool that had some holes in it, so we turned it into a sandbox. Ava really likes it and once the weather gets nice I hope she'll spend even more time in it. Maybe, just maybe, it will give me a few moments break each day!
Our kittens are still around and getting bigger and bigger. Ava loves playing with them and for some reason always wants to sit in their bed with them. (Pretty gross really. That bed is disgusting. But I let her do it anyway.) She also likes to pick them up and carry them around which they, and their mom, don't really like. (Just as long as she doesn't throw it against a tree, right Sally?)
And for some reason I am always the one behind the camera. I don't have any pictures of Ava and I so I made Chris take this one the other day. We only have three weeks left of just the two of us, and I wanted to capture it on camera. Other than the chin, you'd never know she was mine. She is all Shideler!

7 comments:
That sandbox is a great idea!! Ava is so stinkin' cute!
Oh dear, next thing I know cousin Shaun will be on here saying how that was his favorite kitten!
I never noticed that Ava has your chin. She is so stinkin cute!
Oh, the kitten story of course! Whew!
Hey, she is a cutie. Sandboxes are such fun!
Ava is gorgeous. I'm so excited to see what the new baby looks like. I have the same problem with freddy - except for his cankles you'd never know he was mine :)
I love the sandbox idea, that's perfect. Only 3 weeks left?! That seems so fast. Cute pict of you and Ava.
Cute photos... did you send the rain our way or something 'cause we are getting pelted!
She does look like a Shideler, but she looks so much like you in that picture. So cute!
Post a Comment