I know you are probably sick of pregnancy posts but it's all that I have to post about. It dominates my life right now. So here it is:
This morning I had my 35 week appointment. At this point in pregnancy the appointments are pretty boring. Weight, belly measurement, and blood pressure. That's about it. Well today I was in for quite a shock when I weighed in at +4lbs from two weeks ago and yet my belly hasn't changed a bit! At 33 weeks my belly measured 32 weeks and today, it still measures 32 weeks. It's too bad about those 4lbs. I hate to think where they are going. :)
By the way, no need to worry about the belly not growing thing. The doc didn't seem concerned, so neither am I. Just as long as they don't change my due date!
3 comments:
At least you didn't gain 10 pounds in one month and have your Dr. tell you to "watch it!"
At least you look cute! Love the pictures, especially the "nappers" on the porch.
I love this post. It is funny because after I had Freddy I thought I had gained mostly just in my stomach. Then I couldn't get my pants all the way up my thighs...depressed. Slowly but surely.
Post a Comment