Today officially begins my preparation for the 10 mile Pear Blossom Run.
In April 2010, several of my family members and I are all participating in the annual Pear Blossom Run held each year in my hometown of Medford, OR. Somehow my sister convinced me to join in. I've had to wait to start training because of the whole having a baby thing, but today I have officially begun. And I am SO proud of myself that I just had to blog about it! Although I didn't run the enire way I still did good. I ran 1 mile, walked 1/2 mile, then ran 1 more mile. Pretty dang good for my first day if you ask me!
5 comments:
Ussain Bolt just ran the 100 meter in a little over 9.5 seconds. So if you ask me you have some work to do. haha J/k I am so excited for you... way to go!!
that's an awesome job Jenn! Keep it up!
hey, you go girl!
(and by the way, you should change the header on your blog to say chris, jenn, ava and sadie) :)
I don't know why I your blog gives me such a hard time. I have been trying to leave a comment all day and the comment section would never come up! Did you put up some sort of block against me? OK, seriously I am very impressed. I've been really lazy the last couple of months so now I have to start all over again. Yuck!
Way to go Jenn! That's awesome, keep it up!
Post a Comment