Thursday, August 6, 2009

Congrats Krista & Kenny

My baby sister Krista got married last week! I can't believe it. Even though she's only two years younger than me I still feel like she's 14. But she's not. She's a beautiful grown woman. And here are a few pictures from the wedding. Friday Morning, getting ready for the big day! Sally did hair while I did make-up.
And this was pretty much how the week went for me. Unless I was nursing her, someone else usually had Sadie so I could take care of Ava. Here she is with Aunt Natalie while we get Krista ready.
This was my other babysitter, Sofie. She is a family friend who was visiting from Sweden and she was always my go-to babysitter. She was really great with both Sadie and Ava.
And here's the happy couple! The ceremony was great and they both looked amazing. I am so happy for them both!
And I love this picture because I think Krista just looks absolutly gorgeous!
Congratulations guys! Before you know it you'll be celebrating ten years!

3 comments:

Amy said...

so wish I was there! I want to hold Sadie :) Krista looks amazing! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Meghan said...

They are seriously just so cute. I am so happy for both of them!

Aaron and Meg said...

That's so exciting! I was hoping you would put pictures up. Krista does look beautiful. Congrats to the happy couple!