Today my baby is one month old. I know it's only been a month but it's gone by so fast! She's already gotten so big. Here are a few pictures of our beautiful baby girl.
Sadie is so sweet and happy. I wish she could stay this small and sweet forever....okay not forever, but for a while!

The three of us girls went to a parade earlier this week. It's called the Burning Mountain Festival (there's been lots of forest fires around here, obviously). There were dogs and horses and people throwing candy so of course Ava had a good time. Me, on the other hand....they closed the streets down earlier than expected so I had to park a mile away and then walk pushing a stroller AND holding Ava (she refused to walk next to me). Maybe it's time for a double stroller!
I wanted to get so pictures of the girl together. Ava doesn't really understand yet how to hold Sadie so it's a little awkward. :)
And finally, I put them laying down next to eachother but everytime Sadie touched Ava she would yank her arm away. I just happened to snap this picture as she did it. I've entitled this picture "touch me not".
Sadie is so sweet and happy. I wish she could stay this small and sweet forever....okay not forever, but for a while!
The three of us girls went to a parade earlier this week. It's called the Burning Mountain Festival (there's been lots of forest fires around here, obviously). There were dogs and horses and people throwing candy so of course Ava had a good time. Me, on the other hand....they closed the streets down earlier than expected so I had to park a mile away and then walk pushing a stroller AND holding Ava (she refused to walk next to me). Maybe it's time for a double stroller!
I wanted to get so pictures of the girl together. Ava doesn't really understand yet how to hold Sadie so it's a little awkward. :)
And finally, I put them laying down next to eachother but everytime Sadie touched Ava she would yank her arm away. I just happened to snap this picture as she did it. I've entitled this picture "touch me not".
10 comments:
Can you even believe you have 2 kids? Ava looks so big next to Sadie! I can't wait to see them in a couple weeks! :)
Jenn your little girls are adorable! I can't believe Sadie is a month old already. Time really does fly!
Your girls are so cute!
As for the double stroller look into the Sit & Stand strollers by Baby Trend. It's compact, but they have room for baby's car seat, and big sis gets to choose whether to sit or stand (which made my "big" girl feel really special!). I still use it, and my girls are 3 & 5!
A month goes by way too fast when they are tiny. I'm glad she is still being sweet for you.
ps. you look like Katy Holmes in the picture of you and Ava!
Jenn, I can't believe that sadie is already 1 month old! It's crazy that you have two kids! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL and so are you! You make me so jealous. So wish I was going to be seeing you next week. I'm so sad.
p.s. I HATE Baby Trend.
You know that umbrella stroller you have? I use to push Keith in it holding Sally on his lap. A friend saw me and bought me my first double stroller. It is well worth getting one!!!
wahoo... Can't believe Sadie is a month! what a darling baby girl!
Cute blog.. It's good to know you have a blog!! It'll be fun to see your cute family's pictures and exciting news on here. It was fun getting together making bows, we'll have to do it again sometime!
Post a Comment