Wednesday, July 1, 2009

She's Finally Here!!

Sadie Cora Shideler
6lbs 6oz, 19 1/2"
6/24/09 @ 8:40 am
Mom and Baby enjoying some snuggling time in the oh-so-comfy hospital bed.
Daddy is proud of his little girl

Coming home!!
Ava getting used to the idea of having a little sister....may still take some time I think.
Ava checking out baby sister.

13 comments:

k8e said...

Congratulations!!!! She is adorable! And Jenn, you look awesome! Seriously!

Jennifer said...

Jen Congrats she is a doll...I think the Sadie is so cute! Now you are making me anxious to meet my little guy. Hope you are feeling ok and I am sure Ava will be a big help :)

Dana said...

Congratulations to all of you! Sadie is just beautiful, so happy you are both doing well!

Allyson said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!!

Meghan said...

Oh man, she's a keeper! :) What a sweet little lady. I think she looks like a Morgan...

Amy said...

YAY Jenn! So happy for you - she is gorgeous and you look great!

Courtney Curt said...

Congrats! The picts of Ava checking her out are so cute.

Tiffany said...

Congratulations!! She is adorable!

Ashley said...

Jen Im so can not wait to come and see you guys, Sadie is adorable!!! Post more pictures!! love ya, ash

Sally said...

Ava looks so grown up now!!! Can't wait to hold Sadie on Sunday!!!!!!

Mike, Alicia, Roman & Madden Shideler said...

So DARN SWEET! I need to come see you. Sorry I haven't :(.

Amy said...

Jenn, I'm starting to worry about you guys - she's been here for so long and still no new pictures? I would bring dinner and more dinner to freeze if I were closer.

Vern said...

Congratulations guys!