The first two weeks after Sadie was born we had a lot of company come and go and here are a few/lot of pictures of what we did. Unfortunately I can't seem to be able to move my pictures around and organize them and I am sick of trying to figure out why, so here are the pictures in one big mess!
My sister came with her family and the kids wanted to go camping so we set up a tent for them in the yard. We have a fire pit so for them it really was camping.
Samm was SO excited to come see Auntie Jenn but mostly it was because of the horses (and the kittens).
Sadie is such a good baby. She is very happy and content
Her hair cracks me up. She has a receding hair line...poor girl. Takes after her Uncle Keith. :)
We went to Rifle falls and had a picnic before we went exploring.
Samm and James got to feed the horses.
Samm buttering up Bandit before riding him.
The kids all loved the four-wheeler and went on several rides.
Of course we played beauty salon while Sally was here. For some reason I decided I needed a big change so sally put my hair in a ponytail and cut it off. You'll see the new "do" in the group picture below. We also went darker with some highlights AND she did my nails. Thanks Sal!!
And of course we can't have a firepit and camping without marshmallows and s'mores.
Another picture of Sadie, just because she's cute!
Uncle Keith and Aunt Natalie came to visit too.
Macy and Ava played pretty good together most of the time. Sometimes Ava was a little intimidated by her though. I think it's because Macy, being the youngest of three, had to learn early how to be aggressive. It was fun to see them together though. They are only 3 weeks apart in age.






6 comments:
Yay - for all the cute pictures! I'm so glad to see some more pictures of the newbie :)She is SOO cute. Unfortunately I am not able to come to the wedding (I AM SO SAD). We are moving to Philly the next day, so I just couldn't do it logistically. I wish I could be there - especially to hold your little one. Can't believe how big Ava is. Crazy!
oh, and your hair is AWESOME!!!
I love, Love, LOVE your hair Jenn! The style and the color both suit you!!
What great pics! Sadie is adorable, of course! :) LOVE the new hair!
I actually go online tonight hoping for some updated pictures from you. So fun to read about all your activities... you look great, body wise & hair wise, Jenn. It's short! I agree, Sadie's hair looks a lot like "Uncle Keith". She's really cute. Can't wait to meet her in person.
Thanks for letting us come destroy your house!! We can't wait to come back for Christmas.
Post a Comment