What is she eating? It looks pretty good. I hope she ran around outside barefoot and then came in and did that like my kids do.
Oh ya, now that is the way to eat. I will have to try that at lunch today.
Like father, like daughter? p.s. Hope Sadie's doing better! We know all about those nebulizers/inhalers etc. at our house.
She is so cute! Love that picture! She definitely has the right idea :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What is she eating? It looks pretty good. I hope she ran around outside barefoot and then came in and did that like my kids do.
Oh ya, now that is the way to eat. I will have to try that at lunch today.
Like father, like daughter? p.s. Hope Sadie's doing better! We know all about those nebulizers/inhalers etc. at our house.
She is so cute! Love that picture! She definitely has the right idea :)
Post a Comment