Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New Blogs

A while back (a LONG while back) I took a break from posting on my craft blog. I've started the blog up again but with a new angle and a new name. It's called "The Best Me". The link is http://thebestmethaticanbe.blogspot.com/. (*If you were an author or followed along with "not so crafty crafts" please note that that blog doesn't exist anymore. But I may be coming to you asking for you to guest post on this one. Thanks to everyone who contributed to the old blog. I hope you like the new one too.*)

It's for the women out there who are mothers, wives, and homemakers that want to be the best they can be at all three. I want to show you that you don't have to be perfect to be the best you. All you can do is accept you as you and try everyday to improve.


Also, my cousin has started a blog all about cooking and meal planning. I think you'll find it helpful and I know you'll find amazing recipes. Go HERE to start planning!

2 comments:

Sally said...

I love the idea. Are you still going to blog about crafts or is it more about the everyday stuff?

Dee dee said...

Now that I commented on your new site, my name appears at the bottom and I can now leave a comment. Check out what I said to see what my problem has been on this site.

Love the pictures and what a fun day!