Ava, as much as she loves water and swimming, is not a fan of being splashed so she didn't love the park like I hoped she would. Maybe by next year she'll be ready for it.
There was supposed to be a picture of Sadie with a little boy in his undies next but it didn't post for some reason and I'm too lazy to try and fix it. But just so you know it was cute! And on a personal note my Father-in-Law, the best Father-in-Law in the world (seriously it's true), is getting a Kidney transplant tomorrow (Tuesday). We are praying for him and for Charlene (his amazing donor!) and hope that everything goes well.
Isn't he the cutest cowboy?!!

4 comments:
Ok so I told Chelsea that I saw it in the Newspaper that Rifle had a new waterpark. Where is it at?? I wasn't exactly sure, it looks pretty cool. Yes RIFLE is moving up in the world!
Wow, i had no idea about this splash park!? Where have I been...thats a big deal ya know?!? lol.
Wishing Barry the best of luck! He really is THE greatest.
I'm so jealous that it was hot enough there for a trip to the splash park. I turned on our heat yesterday! Don't tell Josh! I think the only cowboy I've ever met that is cuter than Barry is Grandpa Morgan. But Berry is definitely a close second. We will be praying for him and Charlene
I would love to know where this water park is also!! It looks like they had a lot of fun! Cute swim suits!
I didn't even know that Barry had a donor, that is amazing news! I hope that all went well with the surgery!! Tell them they are in our prayers!!
Post a Comment