I know I already posted on
facebook that I went to this dance tour but it was so much fun I have to brag a little bit more and post pictures of course. This is the second year in a row that I've gone to this. The first year we were up in the nose bleeds and though it was still fun (the best part being that the girl I was staying with thought I was trying out for the show not watching it!
haha. too funny.) it wasn't as fun as being 14 rows back!

This is a picture of all the dancers that were on the tour. They were so good and it is so fun to watch. If you haven't ever seen the show you've got to give it a try. I love it!

This is (left to right) Veronica,
Phoebe, and Me. I'm already excited for next year!
3 comments:
Should I tell you again how jelous I am!
I know Natalie is jealous too.
That looks awesome! I'm glad you girls had fun. :)
Post a Comment