Sunday, November 28, 2010

Just Pictures

I don't have anything new to post about but I'm sick of looking at the last post and I'm sure you are too so here are just a few pictures from the past couple of weeks.
Ava loves to help out in the kitchen. No matter what I make she wants to be part of it. Her favorite thing to do is help with the flour. As you can see she also likes to play dress up!
Here she is helping me make bread.

Ava is lucky enough to have cousins close to her age who also live close. Her (2nd) cousins Paul and Wyatt came over to play with us a few days ago and Ava and Paul somehow ended up playing on the window sill.
Ava and Sadie eating blueberries and raspberries for breakfast one morning. I love how happy Ava is and how Sadie looks like she got up on the wrong side of the bed.



2 comments:

Sally said...

I'm pretty sure I look like Sadie when I get up in the morning. I wish Macy and Ava could play dress up together!

Lorie said...

Awww, what a good Mom you are, teaching her to bake bread. I can't believe how huge Paul is! (I haven't seen him since he was a baby.)