I wanted to get some new family pictures taken to send out with Christmas cards this year since my last family picture is more than a year old. Thanks to Stephanie for coming to our place on such short notice to get these done for me. Sadly, Sadie was not happy about taking pictures and didn't last long. We got in a couple of good ones before she lost it though. Here are just a few.
8 comments:
Awww, these turned out great! What a cute little family! And you look fabulous as always!
P.S. I bought me a ped egg after reading your other blog. I'm putting it in my stocking for Christmas!!!! SO excited! A bit pathetic? But still excited!
Lovely! :)
So cute! I love the one of you and Ava.
Love the pictures. The first one is especially adorable. I love your red belt!
those are awesome! you guys are all so cute.
Cute family...and you look hot!
great pics! and you look so good, as always!! :)
Great shots! Almost makes me want to live on a farm.
Almost.
Post a Comment