It's been a rainy spring this year. Living on a dirt road and having a dirt driveway means when lots of mud. The girls really discovered it this year and as kids usually do, couldn't resist jumping in it and making a mess.
And why is it that they always find the puddles. Later this same day they found more puddles on the road as we were walking home from grammy's and they were so muddy that they got stuck and their shoes came off. I love how Chris is drinking out of the hose in the background of this picutre!
This was a good half an hour worth of entertainment and all I had to do to clean up was throw their pants in the wash and their bodies in the bath.
2 comments:
Jenn,
We had an irrigation ditch in front of our house when I was a kid that got so muddy that it was like quicksand. If you stomped long enough you could sink to your knees in mud and then someone would have to pull you out because the suction was to great to get out yourself. Ava looks like she was about halfway to the knees. Dad
I raised you well! Good attitude Mom! What fun!
Post a Comment