Wednesday, August 17, 2011

my little angels

Last week I had Ava's 3 year old pictures taken (finally!....8 months late) and Sadie's 2 year old pictures. Here are just a lot few of my favorites.



















Photographs taken by Stephanie Hedberg

7 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh my heavens! I am speechless. Every picture is amazing.

Unknown said...

They are so pretty! I love the tea party one

Kory Jane said...

I would love to live where you are...how beautiful. I loved all of them.

Amy said...

Gorgeous!!!! How do you get Ava's hair like that? So pretty!

Dee dee said...

Oh Oh Oh! Those are all so adorable! Tell Stephanie she did a fabulous job. Of course, when you have such cute subjects....!
Very precious! I love the one of them on their tummies witht their faces on their hands. What a crack up! Thanks for sharing.

Sally said...

Sooo Cute! My favorite is the same as Mom's...I love how Sadie's hands are squishing her face

Courtney Curt said...

Those are absolutely beautiful! Love them!