haha! He couldn't stick his stomach out like that no matter how hard he tried. It's stuffing from a box we got in the mail the other day. Looks pretty legit though huh? I hope everyone knows this is a joke and don't think I'm really making fun of my husband. I would never!
4 comments:
...Or your good country cookin'! Good job, Jenn. Your mother-in-law would be proud.
haha. that's hilarious jenn. i always thought chris was the ripped one of the boys too. sheesh.
Don't worry, Josh knows all about sympathy weight!!! Honestly though, I don't know how people can stick out their guts like that. It hurts!
haha! He couldn't stick his stomach out like that no matter how hard he tried. It's stuffing from a box we got in the mail the other day. Looks pretty legit though huh? I hope everyone knows this is a joke and don't think I'm really making fun of my husband. I would never!
Post a Comment