That first picture is just amazing. She is so gorgeous! Fits right in with all the other beauties in your house!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the last picture with her sisters, sooo cute :)
So, so, so cute. Congrats, you guys.
She is seriously so beautiful. LOVE the picts.Congrats.
Very adorable! Congratulations!
I forgot to get the CD of pictures from you before I left. Please send it when you are able. Thx.Cute girls!
They are all great, but my favorite is still the one where she looks like she is smiling. And keep posting pictures!!! They change too fast!
Your oldest two look like twins in the last photo!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That first picture is just amazing. She is so gorgeous! Fits right in with all the other beauties in your house!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the last picture with her sisters, sooo cute :)
So, so, so cute. Congrats, you guys.
She is seriously so beautiful. LOVE the picts.
Congrats.
Very adorable! Congratulations!
I forgot to get the CD of pictures from you before I left. Please send it when you are able. Thx.
Cute girls!
They are all great, but my favorite is still the one where she looks like she is smiling. And keep posting pictures!!! They change too fast!
Your oldest two look like twins in the last photo!
Post a Comment