6:00am.
Waiting for surgery.
8:15am.
Grace Margaret is born. She is pictured above with our friend Kelly McQueen who got to be one of my nurses.
6lbs 14oz.
10:00am
Out of recovery and back in our room.
Ava meets Gracie.
Day 2
Ava loves her new sister. (But not ready to hold her until day 2).
The girls were told to smile but their mouths were full of food.
Gracie holding Ava's finger.
Our new little angel.
10 comments:
Love her already! So sweet!
She is absolutely beautiful! So happy for you guys!!!
Aww, she is so beautiful. Chris will have to fight off the boys in about a decade! Lots of loves from Idaho.
She is gorgeous! I am so excited for you!!! Congratulations! I can't believe how perfect she looks... and the hair, I love the hair!
She is so precious! I want to come kiss on her so bad!!!
She's beautiful! Congrats!! And I'm with Sally I wish I could come hold her:(
Loved reading this! You have such gorgeous daughters and it looks like you did great!
Congrats! Cute name! In those last couple pictures, she looks so alert for just a couple days old. Super cute!
Just found your blog, congrats! I LOVE all your girl names, great job! -McKenna
Beautiful! Congratulations!
Post a Comment