Thursday, January 24, 2008

and even more pictures.....

I just couldn't wait any longer. I finally played dress up with Ava. The shirt actually fit surprisingly well. The pants.....they were gigantic. But she just looked so darn cute!

As you can see, Ava isn't a big fan of the bath!

Talented! Playing Xbox and taking care of baby!



5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh I love the pics...thanks for sharing!

Meghan said...

she is so adorable jenn, i love her hair!

Lorie said...

Thanks for posting more photos. That hair is really dark! She really is beautiful. Hope you start getting more sleep soon. I love the picture with the Grandmas' & the one w/ Chris playing X-box. Some things never change. :)

Sally said...

What a cute little outfit! Macy is still swimming in her sleepers. I can't wait to see you guy!!

Tiffany said...

Enjoy that while it lasts :) As soon as either of my girls could pick their heads up they wouldn't just lay on my chest anymore . . . that's what I miss most about the baby phase I think . . .