I do see both of you in her, but I think the dark hair is making me lean more towards Chris right now. I can't wait to see her in person! Hang in there with all the "fun" recovery stuff. Love ya!
Richard just said she's a "girl Chris"-- but cuter and less hairy. It's so strange seeing you guys with a kid!! Wow!! She's beautiful.~Lorie
Jenn she is adorable! Congrats...Mommy stuff gets easier don't worry...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I do see both of you in her, but I think the dark hair is making me lean more towards Chris right now. I can't wait to see her in person! Hang in there with all the "fun" recovery stuff. Love ya!
Richard just said she's a "girl Chris"-- but cuter and less hairy. It's so strange seeing you guys with a kid!! Wow!! She's beautiful.
~Lorie
Jenn she is adorable! Congrats...Mommy stuff gets easier don't worry...
Post a Comment