Monday, May 5, 2008

New Pictures!

I realize it's been kind of a while since I've posted pictures of Ava and since most of my blog viewers are only interested in her anyway, I figured its about time to post some new ones. She's growing so much and so fast. She is learning how to grab her toys and hold onto them, but we are still working on the rolling over thing. She hates being on her stomache so that is probably part of the problem. Anyway, enjoy the updated pictures. We got Ava a new toy so that she doesn't have to be on her back all of the time. She is surrounded by toys and she loves it. It took a few days for her to figure out how to play with them, but now she does really well.
Everyone always looks good on sunday's before church so I figured it was a perfect opportunity to take a picture of all of us together.
A few weeks ago Ava and I visited Utah and Idaho and Ava got to meet some of my family, including her great grandparents. This is Ava and Great Grandpa Morgan along with her second cousin Addison.
Ava really liked Great Grandma and slept on her lap for quite a while. (which was a nice break for me!)
Uncle Keith came to visit last weekend and did some fun photography for me. He got some really cute shots of Ava. I like how her framed her face with her toys in this one.
I just can't seem to get enough of her beautiful blue eyes. She is just so darn cute!
I'm always the one taking pictures so it is very rare to see one of Ava and I together. I had to tell Chris to take a picture of us. It turned out pretty cute. (She still loves her pacifier!)


5 comments:

Sally said...

She is too cute. I love that little dress. OK, what color is your hair now becuase it looks amazing and I want it.

Lorie said...

I like your hair, too. I finally broke down and got highlights. It's fun to have something different but it's really subtle. Oh, Ava is cute, cute, cute!! She's getting so big. Can't wait to see you guys again. :)

Meghan said...

jenn, you do look amazing! and ava is adorable. :)

Keith said...

The ads are to raise money for the trip to Oregon this summer to see Kris. I don't think we can afford to go otherwise!

aaron and meg facer said...

She is so cute! And you're looking pretty darn good yourself!