Ava has a very short attention span and so we are constantly changing what we are doing during the day to keep her entertained. I usually go on at least 2 walks a day with her as part of her entertaining. It's one of her favorite activites, and yet we still can only make it last about 20-30 minutes before she gets bored. I always put Ava's sun hat on to help keep the sun out of her eyes, but if I go in the morning or evening the sun is so low that it still get in her eyes so I decided to add some sunglasses. Combine that with the hat and her permanately-attached-to-the-mouth pacifier and this is what you get.....
I thought it was just so cute I couldn't resist taking a picture.
She rarely falls asleep on our walks, but this time she did and she just looked so darn cute! I wish I had a picture of myself from our walks too. It would probably make a good picture to see me pushing a stroller and reading. A lady stopped me the other day to admire my fine multi-tasking. As she so kindly pointed out I'm 1.) walking baby, 2.) reading, and 3.) getting excercise. Boy, I'm good!
5 comments:
Oh Jenn, it sounds like we have the same baby! Caleb has to be doing something new every 20 minutes... and that's hard to do when he's only 5 months old and there isn't a whole lot for him to do! And even with everything that's going on in the pic of Ava, she is still adorable. :)
Wow, that is quite the outfit.
How do you not bump into stuff or feel sick. You must not get motion sickenss. I love her sunglasses!
Awwww!! How precious!!! Boy, that is multi-tasking. I could never read and walk... much less push a stroller. :)
HA HA! This picture totally made my day. That is just way too cute! I must say that I am impressed with your skills!!
Post a Comment