Monday, June 2, 2008

Giggle, Giggle

There is nothing cuter than listening to a baby giggle. Ava has tried to giggle a couple of times, but when we were at the ranch this weekend, Uncle Joey really got Ava going. It was the cutest, sweetest thing. And all of his family was there to see it. I've played this video over and over becaues I can't get enough. I hope you enjoy it too!


9 comments:

Anna-Kare said...

She had me laughing, too! So cute.

Lorie said...

CUTE

Lorie said...

Sounds like "Grandma Shideler" is louder than Ava!

Sally said...

Oh that is so cute. I love when they giggle. Right now Mine is screaming, which is not so cute.

Meghan said...

giggling is SO cute! caleb does it too... what a fun stage, huh? ava is too cute.

Sally said...

The funniest thing just happened. I decided to watch the video again while Macy was on my lap and Joey totally scared her.

Jennifer said...

so cute...love her laugh

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS JENN! CAN THAT LAUGH BE ANY CUTER?!?!?! p.s. I'm trying your Chicken Broccoli bake thing tonight. its in the oven and it smells so good. I'll let you know what Burgess thinks.

k8e said...

That is so cute! I got my first giggle from Luke last week. They are few and far between but when he does do it I just melt! Awwww, good times!