Tuesday, March 9, 2010

At least he didn't try to put it in the house

If your husband uses coyote skins to decorate......
.... he is a redneck you might be a redneck!!

not to mention the other animal parts on display!



9 comments:

Meghan said...

Ooooh boy. That's fun :/

Ria said...

Eeeewwwwww.

Amy said...

Jenn how did you end up with this guy? LOL

Sally said...

What happened to Rudolph's head? James really liked that one!

Jenn said...

A few hours later I looked out the window to see Chris's brother skinning another one!! And yes, they put it on display too.

Lorie said...

It looks like they ran smack into the building... like on those roadrunner cartoons. Did you have a good b-day?

Dee dee said...

At least they aren't in your living room!

annie moffat karcher said...

Oh that is too funny, I love your redneck posts!
I also wanted you to know since you have my blog on your sidebar that I changed my web address to www.karchergirl.blogspot.com, it may be due to change again in the next few months. So just as a heads up, I wanted you to know.

Brittany said...

I just find comfort in knowing that there are other girls out there whose husbands also hang up dead animals. We must band together! :) (And happy belated b-day by the way. Of course i didn't forget it, but life has gotten crazy busy!)