For two weeks now the girls (including me) have been sick. A non stop cold with cough that we just can't seem to kick. My energy is zilch, my patience is nada and I am so tired! That is why today:
1.Ava had a St. Patrick's day Cupcake (courtesy of Ashley) for breakfast.
2.Sadie and Ava watched cartoons for a good two hours this morning while I spent all the energy I could muster putting away 2 day old clean clothes that were still on the couch, cleaning the bedrooms which had been severely neglected for days, and a bathroom that had been put aside for weeks (so gross!)!
3. Chris got Mac & Cheese for lunch.
4. He might just get Mac & Cheese for dinner too.
2 comments:
Lol! I love it. Sorry you're sick, but know you are not alone. I haven't been sick and we eat mac n cheese about 3 times a week. :) And I just cleaned the bathroom a couple of days ago...it had been about 2 months since I did that. So gross.
So, my kids always watch cartoons for 2 hours in the morning. I'm not sick, just lazy. I like sleeping!
Post a Comment