Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Baby Ezra & More

For those of you who know my brother Keith, he and his wife Natalie just had their baby a few days ago. To see pictures of baby Ezra (named after my dad) click on KEITH'S BLOG. He's had a few health issues but he's recovering well and should be going home at the end of the week.

And just for fun here are som cute pictures of the girls playing on the trampoline. Sadie can't jump yet but she is finally good enough at walking to run around on it with Ava and they have a blast.



3 comments:

Natalie said...

The girls are so cute! I'm glad Ava got back on that horse :)

Garren, Michelle, Ryker, Trey & Mikylee said...

Jenn,
your family is so cute. Your little girls are just beautiful. If you ever drive to your parents house and need a pit stop we are in boise, id. Maybe we will see ya.

Sally said...

Posting two days in a row! I'm in shock. I love the trampoline hair. My kids have really missed ours this summer.