Thursday, September 9, 2010

PJ's and Hair

I gave Sadie a haircut yesterday. She was getting to an awkward length and I thought a little bob might be cute. Turns out I was right.

With the guidance of my sister Sally I was even able to fix her horrible bang problem.....at least I kind of fixed it. They are better than they were. Before they were straight across and now they kind of angle down to blend in with her hair.
And just for fun here's a picture of Ava's crazy long hair. And she's had a few cuts along the way.
And this is how much shorter it looks dry because of the natural curl. So cute! I wish it was my hair.
This is before the bang fix so you can kind of see how her bangs cut straight across her head. And just as a side note, because I think their jammies are so cute, I just want to say that The Children's Place has the cutest one piece PJ's for kids. My girls have several pairs each and I highly recommend them.

4 comments:

Sally said...

I'm totally cutting Macy's hair tomorrow! And I love the pj's. I love the children's place, but I've never thought to look for pajamas there. Very fun.

Dee dee said...

What cute girls! It's so sweet to see them loving each other.

Keith said...

They are growing up so fast. We can't wait to see you guys next month.

Natalie said...

I love Sadie's haircut. I can't believe you did that yourself! Serious hidden talent!

p.s. I had a credit at Children's Place and that's what I got for Ezra too. Such fun patterns on their pjs. You'll have to have the girls bring there's to NM when you come and we can take a picture of all of them in their CP pjs together:)