After riding today Chris brought his horse to the house so the girls could ride it. I had serious doubts about both of them willingly getting on the horse but it turns out I was wrong. After her inital timidness Ava got pretty comfortable and even let Chris lead the horse around the yard.

Sadie, who has, up until now been terrified of horses was the biggest surprise. She loved it!

And I mean LOVED it. She cried and threw a fit everytime we made her get off. She loved it so much her cousin had to ride with her because we couldn't pry Sadie off.

When Ava was ready for her second turn Sadie still wouldn't get off so they shared a ride.

Thanks for the fun ride Daddy!
3 comments:
HOW FUN!
All three of my kids just ran over and said they wanted to ride the horse too. Samm wishes she could go to your house right now. Me too!
So fun! I always wanted a horse growing up.
Post a Comment