Wednesday, November 23, 2011

more on the house

We are still moving right along. Dad's here doing some finishing work and then we'll start painting next week. The doors and trim are now on. Below is a picture of my bathroom door (the open one) and the closet. I couldn't get a good picture of the trim. Sorry.


 These are some of the shelves in our closet. There are some on the other side as well (except smaller because they are Chris's and he doesn't need much.)
 Here is the door to the storage closet under the stairs in the basement.
 It's hard to tell but this area will actually eventually have shelves and doors and be my food storage closet.
 Just a shot of one end of the basement.
On your way back up the stairs before turning the corner and going up you'll see this fancy little nook I had my dad build for me.

Like I said, paint next week. After that we are in the home stretch and it'll be done before we know it.

2 comments:

Sally said...

When do you start on the kitchen? I'm dying to see how your cupboards turn out!!!

Krista Johnson said...

So exciting Jenn! I can't wait to visit again someday and see it completed!