I realize it's been a while since I've posted any pictures of our addition but really there wasn't a whole lot to show. Here's where we are at now and what went on the last month.
Dad and Dan put in windows and finish the siding. We also have our roof on. Our new addition and the old part of the house have different siding and different roofs now but in the next few years (yes years) we'll match the existing house to the new.
As for the inside, the plumbing and electric have are in place as well as the furnace and vents. WAHOO!! Right now the drywallers are here and the inside of the house is really starting to take shape.
This is looking down the hallway from inside our dining room. The first door on the right is our existing bathroom and the second door on the right is the now mechanical room. The first door on the left is the baby's room, but someday guest room. Our room is straight down at the end of the hall and the stairs to the basement are just before that on the left.
Baby's room getting drywall.
The Master bedroom (part of it). Our bed will be approximately where the ladder is in between the two windows. There is also a window to the left that isn't visible. The closet and bathroom are on the right. (don't know why I didn't take pictures of that...sorry.)
And the stairs to the basement. I didn't take a picture of the basement because there was no light down there. It pretty much looks like an unfinished basement so you get the idea.
The drywallers should be done Tuesday and then after that comes doors and trim, paint, cabinets and carpet. We should be done in about another month. Can't wait!!
2 comments:
I've been waiting for an update from you! I am just so excited for you guys to be making your home more comfortable - just in time for baby!
Looks amazing!! Can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment