The good weather lasted longer this year than normal. We almost always get our first snow of the season in October. This year it actually held off until November. So Ava and I were able to spend one last day outside enjoying the sun before the snow hit.
Ava is a big time climber. She wants to climb all over everything and anything. So when she found our gate it entertained her for quite a bit.
Isn't her vest adorable! $8 at Children's Place!!
Ava is a big time climber. She wants to climb all over everything and anything. So when she found our gate it entertained her for quite a bit.
Isn't her vest adorable! $8 at Children's Place!!



6 comments:
So so cute. Thanks for volunteering to help. Anyone that wants to can participate in the auction. I've been making some cute little felt hair clips to list. Just let me know if you have anything you want to auction off and spread the word.
I LOVE Ava's little outfit, SO CUTE! She's growing up so fast!
Awww, she's a little "red neck" already. :) Luv ya!
she is growing up fast! And I do love the vest...and even better that it was $8!
Cash really is crazy obsessed and you really do have the cutest baby! (Shidelers are all so very attractive). I love your blog... you need to teach me how to blog as awesome as you, mine needs help. Come down and see me in GJ!
I have to say I am a little jealous. I think it looks like so much fun to live out on a ranch. I know it is in the middle of nowhere, but I love country/western novels and it all sounds so romantic to me. At least you got to enjoy a longer fall than normal!!
Post a Comment