Friday, November 14, 2008

Sneak Peak

I've been trying to think of something fun and useful I could donate to my sister's silent auction (see my post below for details) and I finally came up with something I'm really excited about. A got the idea from my friend Stephanie, who was also kind enough to show me how to make them. For a sneak peak, check out my newly created blog http://notsocraftycrafts.blogspot.com/.

Speaking of my new blog, it's just something I put together to benefit myself. I'm really not that crafty (hence the blog name) but I enjoy doing it nonetheless. This is a fun way for me to get excited about being crafty. I've also thought of making this blog a joint blog, allowing several users to add their fun crafts and ideas. If you are interested, let me know. I think it would be a really fun way to share ideas.

5 comments:

Meghan said...

Oh Jenn! Pick me pick me! :) I am not too crafty but every now and then I come up with something!

k8e said...

I would love to say that I am really crafty and creative but honestly I just copy someone elses idea and then somehow change a couple things to make it my own. If that counts-- I would love to!!!

k8e said...

send it to katierammell@yahoo.com

Lorie said...

I disagree with your claim that you are NOT CRAFTY... WHATEVER!!!! The card and binky-holder looks awesome. You go, girl!

Dee dee said...

Are those pacifier clips your idea? I love them! You should sell them on-line etc. You're lookin pretty crafty to me. So, since you made a stocking does that mean you don't want me to make one for Ava? ha-ha, just kidding.